Beat the Heat

with L & P

With Air Conditioning installed directly in your home
you can enjoy comfort whatever the weather

Air Conditioning units in Bristol & Bath

Air conditioning units, referred to as an Air to Air heat pump offer high efficiency heating and cooling in your home.

Air to Air heat pumps are hyper efficient, when heating or cooling your rooms, which will not only offer unrivalled comfort, but may also help to lower your bills and carbon emissions of your home.

Find out more about our Air Conditioning installation Service in Bristol and Bath.

Introducing the Climate 3000i

Dreading another scorching summer?
The Bosch Climate 3000i air conditioner is your solution for year-round comfort. It efficiently cools your space during sweltering summers, keeping you comfortable even during heatwaves. But that’s not all! This versatile unit also provides warmth for chilly onservatories or that drafty garden home office come winter.
The Climate 3000i goes beyond just temperature control. Its compact design blends seamlessly into your home, while the quiet operation ensures uninter- rupted relaxation or focus. Plus, breathe easy with the built-in purifying filter that removes up to 95% of dust particles, smoke odors, and pollen, providing you with cleaner, fresher air.

Why choose the Climate 3000i?

  • Filtered air: Clean, filtered air in your home
  • Efficient: Save on energy, with 3 power settings and eco-mode
  • Easy: Control your home climate from your smartphone, wherever you are
  • Market leading 5 year guarantee

More Than Just Cooling Down

Sure, air conditioning keeps your home comfortable on scorching days. But it also acts as an air purifier, filtering out dust, pollen, and other allergens that can wreak havoc on your sinuses. This is especially helpful for allergy sufferers who can finally breathe easy indoors.

Unparalleled Comfort

Most people think of air conditioning for cooling, but did you know it can also do heating? Enjoy consistent, perfect emperatures all year round – no more sweltering summers or chilly springs. Unlock the potential in your home

Better Sleep:

Fall asleep faster and wake up feeling refreshed with cool, comfortable air in your bedroom.

How do Air to Air heat pumps work?

An Air to Air heat pump uses around 80% of the energy in the air outside to make the compressor work, the remaining 20% from your electricity supply.
To Heat your home a liquid refrigerant inside the outdoor unit extracts heat from the air, even on a cold day! When the Refrigerant is forced through the compressor at high pressure it becomes hot and that heat is blown out through the indoor unit inside your home.
For cooling, the cycle is reversed, drawing the heat from your home through the indoor unit, and transferring it outside

Easy to control

With wifi connectivity and an easy to use remote for adjusting the temperature to meet your needs.

Silent mode

This function runs the unit at its quietest, perfect for keeping you cool at night.

Hot & Cold

Have the ability to heat and cool down your room

Eco mode

This reduces the power consumption of the unit saving you money.
icon 4
See our frequently asked questions
Here is our frequently asked questions, find answers below or get in touch.
Look no further, L&P heating are Qualified and hold a REFCOM qualification, our reference number is 1021031. We are fully insured and licenced to carry out the installation of your new Air to Air heatpump

L&P Cover a wide area in Bristol, Bath, Somerset and the surrounding areas

This is something we get asked often, and there are a few considerations that need to be made.
The outdoor units come in varying sizes, some even small enough to fit on a small balcony. During our site survey we will ad- vise of the most suitable location on either an external wall, or on the ground, somewhere that it will get a good flow of air.
We offer a range of single units and multi split systems, to allow you to run multiple indoor units from one outdoor unit, giving you the best options for comfort around your entire home
The cost of having an Air to Air unit installed can vary by size and complexity of the installation, for a single room the cost could be as low as £1600, and you could spread the cost between 2 and 10 years!
They require infrequent checks and minimal maintenance, we advise these are carried out yearly where we can replace filters and ensure good air quality into your home.
Beat the Heat this summer with L & P